Enterinng shopping store without money bag.





In our life some situations make us pale. No matter how much care we take about it, but circumstances fall us to the pall situation. Such a moment we can't understand what we should do now. Only critical thinking or being stable oneself we can easily face the situation normally.

I can remember such a pale situation in my life entering to the shopping store without taking my money bag. I became very afraid to think what I should do right now. Instantly I informed the store owner about my mistake and requested him to grant the payment for next time when I come back again in the store. But he didn't accept it.

Finding no way, I called my family members to send money immediately to my mobile banking account. But none of them did not receive the call.

Hereafter, I called some of my best friend to send money for me or come to my store. Either my friends didn't have enough money to send or the distance they come soon.

Being disappointed, I assured the store owner giving my expensive watch what was irrelevance to my payment bill to the store that I will take my match when I pay bill to you.
Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.